Property is temporarily off the market while we make some adjustments based on feedback from interested buyers. We will remove this disclaimer when it’s ready to sell.
Welcome to BoundaryLess Living’s fully renovated adaptive home! One of our missions is to transform existing historic properties into beautiful, adaptive houses ready to meet you and your family’s needs for decades to come. The first floor is carefully crafted for FULL adaptive accessibility, inside and out. Our attention to detail gives owners the ability to seamlessly navigate and use their new home features to the fullest potential. This home offers precise counter and fixture heights with underneath clearance space, beautiful lighting, roll- and walk-in showers, an integrated, open floor plan, and so much more. No matter what your needs might be today or down the road, we’ve made sure this home feels boundaryless to its future owners.
Adaptive Living Features:
- First Floor
- The first floor is 100% adapted for universal chair access and clearance to modern features, fixtures and living areas without making the home feel like a hospital.
- The owner’s suite located on the first floor accommodates active/non-wheelchair users alike with a spacious bedroom area, two closets, a roll-in shower and extra storage for whatever your needs may be.
- The oversized garage comes ready with wheelchair ramp access to the interior transitional landing. The ramp is positioned perfectly for vehicle transfers for wheelchair users but is perfectly suited for any user.
- Kitchen & Master Bath
- The kitchen is meticulously designed to accommodate wheelchair users with a passion for cooking and easy maintenance. It provides multiple passageways between sinks, cook-top and modern appliances. No chef is left behind.
- The master bathroom is spacious for all residents. Radial clearance for essential bathroom needs is accounted for without impacting non-wheelchair users. Beautiful tile and cabinetry work was done with everyone in mind.
- Exterior Spaces
- The front porch is crafted to match the original, but with a little adaptive touch. It now offers a covered space for wheelchair users to get their mail, talk to neighbors or just see what’s buzzing in the neighborhood, without worrying about the weather.
- The spacious deck-patio positioned right off the kitchen allows for all residents to spend quality time outside with a privacy fence.
- BONUS Second Floor
- The second story of the house provides comfort and space for family, visitors, and/or caregivers. The extra space upstairs includes three bedrooms, two full baths, laundry and storage.
Coming Soon! Livable Residential Block in Forest View
Coming Soon: A total of three adaptive homes on the 1012 W. 49th Street property. In early 2022 we will be breaking ground for two new homes designed for adaptive needs and longevity, creating an entire livable block in Forest View. Stay tuned for more information!